|15-05-2012, 00:11||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Jul 2010
Thanked 154 Times in 108 PostsRep Power: 14
Country : " "
Tweetbot — A Twitter Client with Personality for iPhone v2.3
Tweetbot — A Twitter Client with Personality for iPhone
Tweetbot is a full-featured iPhone (and iPod touch) Twitter client with a lot of personality. Whether it’s the meticulously-crafted interface, sounds & animation, or features like multiple timelines & smart gestures, there’s a lot to love about Tweetbot.
What people are saying:
“I’ve tried every iPhone Twitter client in the App Store, and Tweetbot is my favorite, hands-down.” - John Gruber, Daring Fireball
“Tweetbot puts a lot of useful Twitter features at your fingertips with the high level of style and polish that only Tapbots can provide. It's my new favorite client.” - David Chartier, Macworld
◆ Multiple Timelines. Quickly switch between your lists as your main timeline.
◆ Smart Gestures. Use Twitter more efficiently with time-saving and configurable gestures.
◆ Native Push Notifications.
◆ Mute filters lets you block messages from users without unfollowing them.
◆ Sync timeline position, direct message read statuses and mute filters between iPhone and iPad via iCloud.
◆ Customizable Navigation. The last 2 tabs are customizable and unused tabs are easily accessible.
◆ Support for multiple services like Pocket, Instapaper, Readability, CloudApp and Droplr.
◆ Save drafts, add locations and POI's, attach photos/videos/notes, manage your lists, and much more.
For complete details and a demo video on Tweetbot, visit tapbots.com/tweetbot/
What's New in Version 2.3
- New tweet detail view with inline conversations and replies (swipe right to left on a tweet for quick access)
- New gesture in tweet detail to get back to the timeline quickly (swipe left to right)
- New conversation view now contains both the conversation and replies (swipe left to right on a tweet for quick access)
- Ability to email conversations or post a link to them via Storify when in the conversation view
- Droplr Support
- Video thumbnails now have a "play" icon to differentiate it from image thumbnails
- Timeline sync bookmark icon is now an optional setting
- Reorganized tweet drawer (last two buttons have gone through some options reorganization)
- Added thumbnail support for Vimeo links
- Higher res image uploads when on wifi
- Hold down compose tweet button to quickly open last draft
- Support for $stock links
- Improved email format when sending tweets, DMs, or conversations as email
- Arabic Localization